Standard Shipping is customarily FedEx Ground. Faster delivery options (and rates) are available at checkout.
If you decide to send a return:
- Effective March 8, 2016, a restocking fee of $0.40 per returned item will be deducted from your credit.
- You have up to 30 days from the date it was shipped to make the return (unless otherwise noted on the invoice).
- To receive credit, products must be in resalable condition- pack it tightly.
- Include a copy of the original invoice or packing slip.
- We strongly recommend ensuring your package and obtaining a tracking number — we are not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- We will honor a credit on your account up to 365 days from the date of the credit
Sheet Music is not returnable.
Send the return to:
Call Customer Service at 800-451-5006, ext. 300 if you have any questions.
We will not issue credit for items received beyond the returns period or in damaged condition.
If you ordered your item with a credit card, we will issue a credit to the original card used once the return is processed.
For RetailersUnless otherwise noted on your invoice, we accept returns for items you’ve had for more than 3 months but no more than 1 year.
Please enclose a copy of the original invoice, or reference the original invoice number on your returns slip.
If we don’t have original invoice information, credit will be issued with a 52% discount.
Please note — effective March 8, 2016 there is a $0.40 per unit restocking fee for each item returned.
Once the return has been processed, we will issue a merchandise credit to your account. All returns should be sent to:
Please contact Customer Service at 800-451-5006 ext 300 with any questions.